Saturday, February 20, 2010

…. Im letting go… why?

Wish i could be the one, the one who could give you love,the kind of love you really need. I wish i could say to you that i’ll always stay with you, but im sorry… you need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you, promise you forever, but that’s something i can’t do… i could say that i’ll be all you need but that would be a lie, i know i only hurt you, make u cry, im not the one you’re needing, i love you, but i have to say goodbye… I hope someday u can find some way to understand i’m only doing this for you, i dont really wanna’ go but deep in my heart i know this is the kindest thing to do, you’ll need someone who’ll be the one that i could never be, who’ll give you something better, than the LOVE you’ll find with me, huh…… Leaving someone when you love someone is the hardest thing to do, when you love someone as much as i love you… i don't really wanna leave you, it tears me up inside……but I'll be never be the one you needing….. i have to let u go~*…. ……………… but i still hope for one day, i’ll be with you, all i need now is a space for me, i have to move alone so i can make it fast…..

IMG_1166 DU

I'm still hoping for a better tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment