Monday, February 1, 2010

Kiss Goodbye..




Baby don't cry no more, this scene is so familiar
Holding hands tightly, neither of us wanting
to be apart
Every time I want to speak, but it's better to keep quiet
Give me one minute to take in and admire your beauty


.....

Happiness paired with Sadness, cross my heart at the same time
Tears of setback cannot test the weight of love
The love I gave cannot be taken back, and I can't pay back th
e love that I still owe you
Don't take my heart away to follow..


.....
Every time we're apart, I feel so deeply defeated by you
Every time I give up your tenderness, it's painful letting go
Every time we're apart, every time I kiss you goodbye
The taste of love at this moment, I finally understand the most...

.....
The love I gave cannot be taken back, and I can't pay back the love that I still owe you
I only just understood the truest taste of love....
( Kiss Goodbye- translated-)


No comments:

Post a Comment